Thursday 23 December 2010

Almost there,

Socrates:  Feeling a bit rough that scene with my mother always leaves me crying.  Crumbs what part of I need a break from weeping wailing and gnashing of teeth did you not get?

Charlotte:  Soc I am so sorry.  This was the hardest thing I have ever had to do to you for some reason.  Can't wait to murder the bitch.

Socrates:  Of all the things my sister ever did that was one of her better moments.

Charlotte:  I am surprised she has taken a much smaller role than I expected in the book.

Socrates: Only ever really saw her at meal times.

Charlotte: Yeah you did have the worlds screwiest family growing up.

Socrates: It was worth it to meet Angus.

Charlotte:  Really?

Socrates:  I wouldn't change Angus or Nate for anything - they were worth the other rubbish.

Charlotte:  Anyway need to go have milk and biscuits coming.

Socrates:  Yummy sounds like a plan.  Think I will go and whinge a bit with Nate and then see you tomorrow.

Charlotte:  Take Care Soc, Happy Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment