Sunday 2 January 2011

Day Late

Socrates:  You are a day late.  You promised, and you have no good excuse.

Charlotte:  You are right I am avoiding you - you managed to wangle your way into my general fiction plot lol

Socrates:  Cool how did I do that?

Charlotte:  The author was arguing with her character.  Who do you think was the natural choice?

Socrates: Yeah I'll be good at that.  At least I won't get beaten up or attacked or have to kill anyone.  And no snot if I am not real.

Charlotte:  You think you are in the book.

Socrates:  As opposed to knowing I am in real life?

Charlotte:  You are a bundle of laughs what happened to you?

Socrates:  Too much Port Red and fun at New Year I guess.   Waiting for the hangover/

Charlotte:  It is the 2nd?

Socrates:  Well I invited Nate, Fyren and Charles it was a long one

Charlotte:  I so do not want the details from that.

Socrates:  Better not, can't remember much anyway.

Charlotte:  Maybe you should get to bed?

Socrates:  When we have finished with the party.

Charlotte:  Thought you were complaining you missed me?

Socrates:  Well now you know what happens when you don't show up - I might get to talk to you more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment