Monday 3 January 2011

Blah!!

Socrates:  I have a chill !!

Charlotte: Totally self imposed.   NO sympathy today I need you to work.

Socrates:  NO chance go away.

Charlotte: Take a pil and get functioining.

Socrates:  How old am I today?

Charlotte: One Hundred and fifty.

Socrates: Oh great you are getting closer  to sending me out of my mind again.   So not up for that.

Charlotte:  Well it is that or being eight and your granfather trying to execute you.

Socrates:  OK, OK, already.  I'll be one hundred and fifty.

Charlotte:  Soc, come on pal.   Know life isn't going as planned but get yourself a ginger tea and be ready in about ten minutes we can work out what you look like in early Victorian clothes.

Socrates:  Oh great I am sick and you want me in that suit.  I'll take the clown outfit you made me wear as Prince Socrates Lorenzo any day.   Why can't we do your general fiction book @

Charlotte:  Only plotting that right now - but it should be fun for you - you are the comedy turn.

Socrates:  At least you won't be hurting me physically.

Charlotte:  Not intending a bad day today apart from the clothes.

Socrates:  OK, OK.  Off to get ginger tea, and some headache pills.   Maybe get one of the men to give me a footrub.   All four of us in the one bed was a disaster,

Charlotte:  I can imagine see you later,

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if your into this sort of blogging tend, but I'm dropping to give you the One Lovely Blog Award. Check out that link for instructions if your interested. Otherwise ignore or delete this. You won't hurt my feelings. :)

    http://amateurvoicekp.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete