Monday 20 December 2010

This is getting better

Socrates:  Today was fun - I want you to continue the Socrates and Nate as kids story.  I like it.

Charlotte:  It is weird to write though not being first person present tense.

Socrates:  We could try it out ?   Wanna give it a go?

Charlotte:  Neither us is seven, and could you really do thirteen?

Socrates:  All those hormones it could be fun..  Would be nice to revisit the scene where we found Cobley and Creampuff.  Hehe over the next few years we had some squawking and tail feather waggling moments.

Charlotte:  Not sure I can to the interaction with your Mother first person.

Socrates: can't we forget about her - she would just ruin everything.

Charlotte:  Sorry Soc, you know she is a major influence in who you are.  Then there is Evie.  Want to do the first time you held Angus and she was there.

Socrates:  Yeah I would like to do that bit as well.

Charlotte:  What shall we write tomorrow ?

Socrates:  Would like to rest Socrate' Children over Christmas that weeping wailing and nashing of teeth is too much for a bit.  How about you do short stories and make sure Someone Else's Life is perfect - that is brilliant news by the way.

Charlotte:  Fingers crossed Soc.  I have a strong feeling you and me will get there.

Socrates:  Yay you called me Soc.  Means you like me.

Charlotte:  I always like you. 

Socrates:  You talk to me like a big sister rather than a friend.

Charlotte:  If you are going to get petty I am off to bed it is late.

Socrates:  Probably should anyway you have that leak in your ceiling to fix.   You look tired and your husband is grumpy.  Lets get the Chrismas Tree up and maybe look forward to a new year - hopefully we can get in print.

Charlotte:  Take Care Soc.

No comments:

Post a Comment