Wednesday 15 December 2010

Its Cold

Socrates:  Fancy leaving me so alone after all we have been through lately

Charlotte:  Sorry Soc.  Had flu and trying to rewrite our story.  We did a really good job.

Socrates:  Hmm

Charlotte:  What is up?

Socrates:  Don't like being ignored

Charlotte: Is this why you are not cooperating with the rewrite?

Socrates: Partly yes.   Why can't you speak to me everyday?

Charlotte:  In the New Year

Socrates:  You promised before when we moved house.

Charlotte:  Wasn't expecting everything to be so messy with the move or Richard and me to both be sick.   Sorry Soc.   Scouts honour this time?

Socrates:  Ever been a Scout?

Charlotte:  Nope was a Brownie for a little while

Socrates:  Thought so you have no Scouting stuffimijigs to honour

Charlotte:  What kind of word is that ?

Socrates:  The kind that I make up when I have had too much time to myself.

Charlotte:  Message received Soc.  Why don't you go and get yourself some ginger tea, and I will try and get this scene written.

No comments:

Post a Comment