Saturday 18 December 2010

Socrates:  This is an improvement Charlotte.   We also did some fantastic work today.   That time with Fyren was superb - never been that drunk before.

Charlotte: Glad you enjoyed it, you two have been fun to write today.   Also ridiculously cooperative - what have you done with the real Socrates Lorenzo?

Socrates:  I kind of like this story - and you were right about the sense of humour, when we rewrite the other books can we keep it ?

Charlotte:  Yup, I think you have it worked out perfectly.   Oh I forgot can you sign Fy's poster for him.

Socrates:  Can think of other bits I would rather sign.

Charlotte:  Dirty old bugger.

Socrate:  Less of the old.   I am only one hundred and fifty years old.   When you place me with four thousand year old Lucy and five hundred year old Ivory,  I am but a mere babe in arms.

Charlotte:  You find a grey hair or something?   Never known you be touchy about your age.

Socrates:  Sorry that scene had me feeling older.  Anyway you it is 2am we have worked hard today and I want you in bed.

Charlotte:  Night Soc - try and see you tomorrow.

Socrates:  You better I want to write the next scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment